It went from a spark to an open flame
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
Just like this? Ronin repeats, smiling against Remi's lips as the other man's legs (and extra appendages) rid them of the precious little modesty they've managed to maintain between the hotsprings and the cathedral. I think I can do that As they often are, the two men are of the same mind, and Ronin's touch is as soft as it is thorough, his hands travelling the length of Remi's body as if to map it all anew.

The emotion seems to flood straight through him, sinking deep into his skin and vibrating through his bones, Ronin humming a note of exquisite need into their kiss, before he drags his lips down to press them against Remi's throat. He wants to respond with something equally as poetic, but gods if anyone can steal the silver from his tongue it's the alchemist, and Ronin is left adrift in the deep and boundless love being thrown at him from all angles.

"What's your favourite place?" he mumbles. "And I don't mean with me. Just... if you could go anywhere in Caido, where would you want to go?"
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: It went from a spark to an open flame - by Ronin - 04-05-2022, 07:45 PM