It went from a spark to an open flame
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
Given that they are pressed so close together, Ronin has a direct tap into his husband's emotions; so it is that there is no nervousness as Remi seems befuddled. In fact, the smile on the Huntsman's face only grows, especially as the alchemist checks for a concussion. "Mm, I knocked you on the back of the head when we were in the hotsprings," he murmurs, bouncing his eyebrows at him. "So you have to say yes, it's only fair."

There is no doubt in Ronin's mind that his husband would have said the Cordillera if they had actually visited there before, so he's sort of glad that it's the waterfall instead. But as Remi surges forward and agrees, he already knows he'd follow the Lullaby to the ends of Caido and back again if that's what he wants.

I'll hold you to that, Remi Taliesin, he vows, deepening the kiss and letting the crackle of excitement he feels whiplash through their Attuned bond. Now gods, lay back and let me love you.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: It went from a spark to an open flame - by Ronin - 04-05-2022, 08:48 PM