say nothing
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
She’s so glad that it doesn’t continue the conversation – simply just an acknowledgement of the event that took place. It’s easier that way, after all. Not that she really harbors anything against Remi – they were decent acquaintances once upon a time and she hasn’t met the man since she’d come back from the dead, since she’d come back as an Ascended – something that she knows intimately well how well Ludo feels about them.

As do I.” Kiada murmurs a hint sadly, though she doesn’t acknowledge much else. Instead, she focuses on kicking a bit of the ice around the wagon wheels out from their spokes, unsure where to continue the conversation from there. It was a stressful time, not just for her she imagines but for the rest of them wanting to simply live a peaceful life.

That’s all she wanted when she returned, too.

So she nods to him, taking her leave as she gives the wagon a hearty tug, to head toward the portal and away from the chill winter of Halo once more. “Have a good visit to Halo, Remi.” She offers by her parting, and slips away into the cover of white yet again.

- FIN <333
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
say nothing - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-06-2022, 04:44 AM