flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Jonah thinks maybe he should feel something other than fatigue about his Kate brother. He’d come to the Grounds as soon as he’d heard, not expecting to find anything but just to say that he had. He and Gideon hasn’t been close in years, had only seen each other once in that time, but it was still a loss. Even if it was neutered by the fact that this was his late brothers fault entirely, that it could have been avoided easily.

Guilt should start seeping in soon, now that he’s here. It’d make a nice change if place from the complicated n’est his brother usually inhabited in the back of his mind.

Regardless of what he is or isn’t feeling, what he should or shouldn’t be feeling, Jonah heads to the only place in the Grounds to get drunk. Maybe he can kick off the mourning. While this isn’t his first visit to the one shrouded region, it is his first to the strangely named bar, and he dawdles for a moment in the doorway, taking everything in. It’s quiet, too early in the day for most people, and shrouded with an air of malaise. He makes his way to the car spelt and orders something dark and strong, something that suits his mood, and the mood he should be in. It seems appropriate.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 04-07-2022, 08:10 PM