flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
The man sitting opposite of him doesn’t reach for the matches which is a sight that intrigues Sunjata. A little side note thought of why accept the cigarette if one doesn’t intend to smoke it – though perhaps he’s saving it for later. Who’s Sunjata to judge? Instead, another plume of smoke leaves him – curling around and escaping into the air closer to Jonah as Sunjata hums in response to the other man’s admission, his head tilting slightly, just enough for the dangled set of earrings in his ear to move against his neck.

And what brings you to a place like this, then? It isn’t exactly a good vacation spot. Torchline’s far more suited to that type of thing.” Is he trying to feel him out a little? Maybe. Who’s judging? Certainly not the Flood who upon Jonah’s downing of the glass, grabs the bottle to fill it another knuckle’s worth, and flashes the Accepted a wink.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-09-2022, 02:58 AM