flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
It’s likely for the best that Sunjata doesn’t figure out who Jonah’s related to – who exactly the man that’s brightening his bar is contemplating missing. And it’s probably for the best that he doesn’t advertise it, given the current events that have befell Stormbreak and shaken up his own life. So it’s companionable silence they enter and companionable silence that doesn’t feel stilted or awkward, allowing Sunjata some time to look around the bar and see if anyone else needs anything else. When he comes up empty, however, his gaze returns just as he feels the cigarette slip between his fingers, arching a brow toward Jonah with a huff of a laugh.

So, he isn’t much of a smoker then. That’s fine.

The hand with the cigarette that Jonah’s started, lifts to place it between his lips as he moves to pour another knuckle’s worth of liquor into the glass before he sets the bottle down. “Oh absolutely not.” Sunjata murmurs, a faux seriousness coming from him, regarding Jonah a moment longer as he drags off the cigarette and leans in toward the Accepted. “Then you’d be just like everyone else and that isn’t fun, now is it?” It comes out closer to a whisper toward the end, the smoke curling around his lips as they tug into a smirk.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-10-2022, 05:07 AM