flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
His steel gaze watches as Jonah seems to reposition himself, fingers pressing against his cheek instead of his chin, and it’s something Sunjata keeps in mind as he regards the Accepted’s answer. The smirk widens, a scarred brow arches, spying the closeness of the other man in this whispering position, something that has Sunjata filtering through options and opportunities of just who had walked into his bar today.

He blinks for a moment, keeping his eye contact with the Accepted as he watches him drink and Sunjata moves the cigarette back between his lips to take another drag, exhaling it slowly through his nose as he makes to withdraw just a fraction, moving to tap some of the ash off into an ashtray on the scarred table top of the bar. “You know what is fun, though?” He asks in that very same, husky whisper, chin tilting up as he appraises the stranger, awaiting an answer.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-11-2022, 05:29 AM