flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
If anything, getting cock blocked by a wine spider isn’t on his list of expectations for tonight. But now that it’s happened, he finds the briefest glint of an apology crossing his steel gaze as he returns to Jonah, focusing on speaking his apology through his hands, through his touch, through the way he fully invades Jonah’s space now in a way that’s so much more handsy than they had gotten thus far. The low whine sparks a huff of a rumble from Sunjata, one that hitches when fingers brush through his hair, briefly bumping against one of the spiraling horns.

Just moving forward a little.” He teases, burrowing his face back into the space between Jonah’s neck and his shoulder, lips finally meeting the skin there as he presses a few testing little kisses here and there and the second that his nipple is pinched, there’s a sharp huff of hot breath against his skin, Sunjata’s palming in the Accepted's pants growing a hint more frantic as he stutters and tries to catch back up, and his other hand that abandons Jonah’s own nipple to move to the hem of his shirt.

He parts them only temporarily to remove Jonah’s shirt if he allows, before he follows suit with his own, taking a moment to catch his breath and to give Jonah a moment to see his skin, scarred and tattooed, the NW stark under his left pectoral, using the time to try and shimmy Jonah's pants down.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-29-2022, 03:22 AM