you were infinitely mine
Isla & Voice!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
There’s an underlying anger that hasn’t quite melted away from the Flood just yet. It’s something that simmers low, not quite boiling over, as he spends these past few days taking a full view of everything that’s damaged on his husband. The missing eye, the arm, the lifelessness and battered body of Nate something that burns behind Sunjata’s lids every time he closes his eyes to try and sleep.

And my, what fitful sleep it has been.

So it spurs him to seek out the Voice, for completing what he’s supposed to be asking of her, and perhaps a favor. A favor to ask her whether or not he might be able to fix Nate’s eye for him, so that when his husband wakes his vision will be complete, whole, perfected.

But he knows he likely won’t get much of a response on his own, reaching out to Isla to accompany him as he makes the walk toward one shrine he’s heard of but never been to before. One in the library, hidden away, hoping that Isla might be able to guide him toward it. It’s a bit of a tight fit, but he’s brought Nate along with, hoping that perhaps it gives her an idea of what they’re dealing with. He’s covered, of course, with a blanket of reds and blues, and once he’s been directed, he casts a glance to Isla before looking to the shrine and readjusts Nate within his arms. “Voice… I was hoping to speak with you on a few matters, if you have the time.” And he draws silent again, allowing space for Isla to speak as well, should she wish to.

Sunjata wishes to speak to the Voice! He’s brought Nate and Isla with him <3
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-07-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-07-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-11-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-12-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-12-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-16-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-16-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-17-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-18-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-21-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-22-2022, 06:33 PM