Interlude with Myth
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The birdsong and noise in the glade rose to a cacophony that could not be ignored, and Caiside knew he had been answered. His eyes lifted, slowly at first, then faster as naked wonder and desire spread over his face. He knew that gods were beautiful, of course, but none before had seemed so perfectly sculpted to his own tastes. Tall and dark, with sharp features that nearly bordered on inhuman, Caiside was left utterly speechless by the beauty that had presented itself to him.

A shiver ran through him as his clothes vanished, the air's chills brushing against him, but instead of shrinking down and away, Caiside arched his back, lifted his chin, made as much of a presentation of himself as he could. He lowered his hands to sit in his lap and smiled up at Frey, feeling almost foolish for so simple an offering now, but still hoping it would be received well. When he was addressed directly, spoke to and not at Caiside trembled, all his reasons gone from him for a moment.

Thoughts of his own Goddess, his Mother came to him again, reminding him of his goal of home. Caiside closed his eyes as he thought on his words, how to make them pleasing and respectful and interesting. "I was brought here, from my home, like many others I've heard. And, I am sure my reasons for wanting to return mean as little as theirs do to one like you, but... returning is still something I would like to do." Here, Caiside opened his eyes again, looked upon Frey with reverence and wonder. "I heard that we were brought here for a purpose. I would like to serve my purpose to you. I have never been the type to wait for fate or meaning, I simply wish to... grasp it and serve, however you wish me to."

Caiside
You know how it goes, this story’s been told
again and again
A love, pure and light, that makes stars align
Well that’s not the case here

Messages In This Thread
Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-03-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-03-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-04-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-04-2019, 03:30 AM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-04-2019, 04:04 AM