Interlude with Myth
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caiside accepted the grape that floated towards him with a soft noise of thanks, pressing it into his mouth and holding it on his tongue for a moment before biting through the tart skin. The flavour that erupted into his tongue nearly made his eyes water, and he did what he could to savour it for as long as possible. The treat made it easy to not be upset by the admission that Frey wasn’t able to help him home, not that Caiside thought he could be truly upset with a god, for a host of reasons.

”Luck isn’t the only reason I off-“ Caiside began, cut off by Frey’s laughter and his sudden closeness with a tree. It was easy to let himself go limp, pressed against the formed wood like a pinned butterfly, but far less easy to ignore the sudden around that had his hips moving to press against the wood, desperate for the pressure. The fact that Frey had moved out of his sight wasn’t lost on Causide either, but it had him arching his back up, expecting some kind of touch.

This wasn’t the kind of service Caiside had expected t provide, had never thought quite so much of himself to imagine this situation, but it wasn’t one he could turn his nose up at either. With a breathy laugh, he leaned back, just enough that his words wouldn’t be muffled. ”Whatever I can do to serve, I will.” He took a moment to breathe, a soft moan leaving him despite his best efforts to stop it, and continued. Please, use me as you wish.”

In any other situation, Caiside would be ashamed of his wanton desperation, but this was a very special circumstance. He was at a point where he would let nearly anything happen, just to see ho this continued.

Caiside
You know how it goes, this story’s been told
again and again
A love, pure and light, that makes stars align
Well that’s not the case here

Messages In This Thread
Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-01-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-03-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-03-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-04-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Caiside - 03-04-2019, 03:30 AM
RE: Interlude with Myth - by Frey - 03-04-2019, 04:04 AM