[Seasonal Event] This mess I've made
for Rory
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
As the first sun of Flowerbirth sinks beyond the horizon, Wessex emerges from her cottage and heads towards Rory’s place. The path is familiar; her senses tell her that there are more animals out and about - the wind smells different too. Magrethe loved Flowerbirth. This will be the first one without her, the first Festival…

No, she pushes the emotions from her mind. There are things to do, no time to dwell on what is gone and what cannot be changed. She reaches into a pocket of her cloak and makes sure the bag of shiny new nails are there. A gift, of sorts. The nails that came out of the floorboards were old, rusty, and should probably be replaced anyway. Luckily for Rory, Wessex knows a guy. Well, they both do, but that’s beside the point.

She knocks on the blond man’s door, hearing the bark of of one of the dogs announce her presence before she could. Like any good Caidonite, she’s here to help clean up the LongNight mess, nevermind that she’s the one mostly responsible for it. Mostly. Ah, well, though she’d been short on the details at the Perch, it’ll probably be a good idea to get a second opinion on the matter.

black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Amalia is welcome too, if she wants to pop in. For chats.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] This mess I've made - by Wessex - 03-01-2019, 10:13 PM