Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"So... how much stronger than me are you, really?" Picking out a dagger for herself and hefting it in a hand, Maea glanced over at Amun. It was a long, speculative look that tried to piece together the things she had seen him do in the past into something cohesive. Blinding lights, those metal hand things, the phasing - not to mention that he had carried her with ease across half the Wilds when she couldn't walk on her own.

Maea was quite aware that she wasn't strong. Not really. The few tricks she knew were more of the stealthy nature, and she hadn't explored them to the fullest extent yet. Never wanted to. It was her brother's gentle coaxing to accept her new existence that allowed for even a hint of curiosity - as if taking pride in this altered form of hers or attempting to improve on it might somehow be wrong or immoral.

It was drizzling outside, the training grounds a muddy wasteland after the regular training ended for the day. Her hair was already damp, but it didn't bother the pale girl in the slightest. If there was a chill in the air, she couldn't feel it. Some days, that wasn't a bad thing.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-12-2022, 10:24 PM