Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"What a cheerful thought." Still somewhat disoriented, Maea didn't try to resist and allowed herself to be guided away from the field. Muddy water trickled slowly down her face from the dirt in her hair, but she barely felt it. "You've seen that thing before, too? The... the house?" Pain. Entirely emotional, and all the worse for having no particular source.

Amun's nudge at her hip made her stumble aside, unprepared for the shift in balance. For once, his jest made her frown at him, not very pleased. "Please don't coddle me, Amun. If that was a real fight, I would be dead the moment I lost focus. I got distracted - I lost. I won't be broken up about it." She'd gone into the spar knowing he was stronger - losing wasn't a problem.

Being so shaken to the core by a random vision on the other hand, now that he could be allowed to worry about. It was the real issue. "I thought I was alright, about my family. But that image... everything just came back. All the memories."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 01:40 AM