Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Braiding her fingers into his, Maea squeezed his hand and grimaced slightly. Not her choice of words, but... in essence it was true. "Yes. I ran into him, and we talked. Agreed not to drag up what happened anymore. That doesn't mean I have forgotten. Or that I can just turn off what I felt. Still feel." In the midst of all the hurt and bitterness, she still loved the foolish man. Maea just wished she didn't, anymore. Most of all, that the feeling of not being good enough would disappear.

Turning a bit more towards Amun, she leaned in and rested her forehead against his shoulder. Closed her eyes, and tried - really tried - to find some forgiveness in her towards the mistakes that had cost her so much. The only thing she saw was the ghost of the vision again. This time, it was her own face that stared back from beyond that window. And no matter how hard she slammed against it, the glass wouldn't break.

"I'm trying," she whispered hoarsely. "Seems I have some ways to go, still."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 05:05 PM