lonesome dreams
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Auni stretches out beside Seiji with a huff of content while Kiada continues to stare at the cup. After a few beats of silence she takes another sip, somehow angry at the warmth and fire as it moves down her throat – as if she feels like she deserves to be numb and cold and unfeeling. But she knows better, and she can tell when Seiji speaks again and talks of gods. Her head lifts and her red ring eyes skate across his face as he brushes the hair from his forehead. She went to a shrine, not knowing or not caring that the gods could listen. Life was different here than it ever had been for her and she wanted desperately to understand it. But in the end, it seemed it was all the same. An unfair punishment for the girl who chose wrong at every turn.

Who chose gods over loved ones.

When she knew they’d never choose her back.

She nods to him in response to Longnight being long, and she sucks in a breath as if her body has forgotten what it felt like to breathe easy – without the weight of the world on her shoulders. But as she thinks of it, she thinks that she needs a purpose, a reason to keep at it and hopefully be more prepared. Auni, sending the sudden shift in Kiada sits up slightly, resting his head on Seiji’s leg to look at Kiada when she goes to speak. “I would like that. Do you… want to learn to fight? I could teach you. So you can be prepared just in case?” She asked, her eyes growing a bit more focused than they had since that fateful day.

It was a good place to start. A purpose. Seiji could help her pray for Ru’in, pray for her sins, pray for her childish life choices. She could teach Seiji to fight. To do something with the hands that had already been stained with so much red. Something that might make it hurt a little less.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-01-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 08:07 PM