lonesome dreams
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Auni huffs a quiet reverberation of happiness as Seiji scratches behind his ears, his tail wagging ever so slightly in response to it while Seiji contemplates Kiada’s question. She takes another sip of the tea and cradles it in her hand to see how much is left of it. She feels warm now, the numbness fading away to make room for exhaustion. And she thinks she might sleep for weeks. It seems like the correct amount to fight against the exhaustion not only on her body but her mind. It had been a very long Longnight as Seiji had put it, and she absolutely agreed. It was something she never wanted to do again.

Huffing quietly to herself, a small smile breaks across her face at Seijis agreement. A purpose. The thing she needed most. When she had been faced with heartbreak before, she had found herself in a dying world. Her purpose had been her life and the others with her. The world, so she could exist. And the more she thinks of the Rift with the darkness, with her and her bronze and opal skin with tornadoes of flames and a spine of fire, the more she feels like she can be reborn. She is terrified to get close to anyone again, but if she can help someone survive, to handle themselves, that would count as a victory for her. A white mark against the black stain of her soul.

She chews on her lip for a moment before she looks at Seiji and actually smiles. “You remind me of a man from the second world I was in. I never got his name, he couldn’t speak. But he was kind, like you are.” She says quietly, shifting the cup in her hands.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-01-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 08:07 PM