lonesome dreams
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
It’s a nice feeling, despite the sorrow and pain in her chest and heart, to have Auni and Seiji here. Extra living and breathing bodies that have the ability to bring light into the darkness of her thoughts. She doesn’t know if Seiji realizes it yet, but she’s clinging to her friendship with him in a sense of keeping her sane. She considers him her best friend, something of which she hasn’t really ever had before. She had thought it was her brother, but he had left. She had thought it was Ru’in for a time, but he too left her twice.

She inhales deeply as Seiji smiles at her compliment, and she ducks her head slightly to nod in response even though he didn’t say anything just yet. As he tells her thank you, she offers him a small smile. But when he rises and asks for more tea, extending a hand, it almost feels like she needs to shed a layer of anxiety and stress, to let the pain of everything dull for a moment to simply be proud of the fact that she was here. And while many had perished during Longnight, she had slipped away with strangers, returning relatively unharmed aside from a bit dirty and tearstained.

She was lucky. Even if it didn’t feel like it.

Kiada stares at Seiji’s hand for a brief moment before she raises the cup he had given her that was also empty and hands it to him gently. “I would, thank you.” She says roughly, mustering up enough to smile softly back to him, swallowing down the sorrow and blinking away the puffy red eyes.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-01-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Seiji - 03-02-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: lonesome dreams - by Kiada - 03-02-2019, 08:07 PM