o purge my love

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
In a vibrant surge of electricity, the Voice sizzles into view. Bits of static dance around her form as she materializes atop the shrine, smiling warmly down at Isla. "Hello Isla." The Voice greets, before turning her blue stare towards the obsidian statue. Tilting her head and eyeing the offering, the goddess frowns warmly as her head shakes. "You know you never need to bring anything to me, though I do appreciate the gesture for what it is." She might have preferred that Isla choose to remove one of the greatest threats to the ascended rather than bringing her a statue, but nevermind.

"An advantage to all of our family within the Grounds is certainly a very equitable idea." The Voice agrees with a nod of her head. "But it will be difficult. I only hope that it can be completed before the war is brought to our doorstep..." She had doubt that were it all up to Isla, the Remedy would come through with flying colours.  Alas, they were a family and as always, would rise and fall as one.

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 16 active Grounders. This means 8 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Isla must participate in at least 2 threads , Wessex and Varus must participate in at least 1.

Tasks
1. A thread of at least 3 Grounders navigating the labyrinth and bringing back a good supply of Efas Herb
2. A thread of at least 3 Grounders retrieving Glow Stones
3. A thread of at least 3 Grounders retrieving Wicker Woman Sap
4. A thread mixing the herbs, glow stones, and sap together
5. A PQ with at least 4 members to place the glowstone-mixture. Beginning in the Outskirt, it will then be split into the Woodlands, and then the Ruins.

Messages In This Thread
o purge my love - by Isla - 04-14-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: o purge my love - by the VOICE - 04-18-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: o purge my love - by Isla - 04-19-2022, 05:29 PM