spare the sympathy
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun spared a glance for Isla as he hoisted the chains up higher on his shoulders. Trailing along beside her, he hummed a note as he considered the question. "Formally or informally?" He shrugged as best he could with his burden. "Torchliners aren't big on formal rules. As for informally, well, I'm working on befriending the Nightshade."

Pausing, he added, "I don't mean that in any nefarious or diplomatic sense, I just get along with her." He let out a chuckle.

Sighing as he considered her idea, he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. At the moment, his own features were disguised by his illusory cloth. "Wessex has some ability to disguise her features, doesn't she? We could always just borrow it from her."

Patting one of the links coiled around his body, he smiled. "I just need to blast these with electricity. But I personally enjoy the beach." Pausing, he uncoiled the lengths of chains, using a bit of his upgrade to help, and  started piling them on the ground in front of him. Once they were free of his body, he raised his palm and shot a pulse of electricity at each in turn.

While he waited for them to cool off, he jerked his head in the direction of the docks. "Got a ship suitable for Ascended and everything." He arched an eyebrow at the Remedy. "Happy to take you sailing later."

Type: Offensive | Level: Basic
Energy Upgrade | Can shoot a pulse of electricity from his palms, up to 10ft.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-14-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-14-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-17-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-17-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-18-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-18-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-22-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-22-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-26-2022, 01:18 PM