spare the sympathy
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun shrugged a shoulder at Isla's question. It was probably rhetorical but he answered anyway. "Not necessarily. Some bans have more exceptions than others." Flashing the Remedy a smile, he reached out to give her shoulder a squeeze. "Unless and until it happens I'll try not to worry too much about it."

Snorting at the idea of Wessex sharing fluid with all the Ascended, he arched an eyebrow. "Yes. So sad that she'll have to experience the pleasure of a double bite constantly. Especially since she can heal herself." Letting out a chuckle, he patted the cloth that lay over his face. "In all seriousness, if people want to borrow my cloth for excursions they're welcome to." He sent it a command and his features morphed slightly so that he was a blend of his own face and Varus'.

Humming a low note, the potter kept one eye on the chains. The rest of his attention moved to the beach before shifting back to Isla. "We could probably achieve something similar by the Oasis. If not there, I assume I could relocate it to the Boondocks." he suggested.

Shaking his head, he sighed. "No. I kept trying to get the family together for an excursion but the timing never worked out." He bent down to start scouring the sand at his feet for any shells. If he found them, he'd pass them over to her for her inspection.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-14-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-14-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-17-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-17-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-18-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-18-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-22-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Amun - 04-22-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: spare the sympathy - by Isla - 04-26-2022, 01:18 PM