up above the world so high
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve has to bite back the laugh that threatens to push past her lips as Mordecai defends his actions. The Nightshade gives him a look as he apologizes, arching a dark brow before her expression softens again, shaking her head at him. "It's alright. You just need to be careful. The wards here don't keep out Ascended the way they do Abandoned." And it was hard to tell who was one and who wasn't. Especially when they didn't want you to know.

This does make Maeve laugh, bright and melodic, jade eyes sparking as she regards him. "Isn't that sweet. Concerned for my safety, are you?" She teases, giving him a little poke to his side, playfully tickling his ribs. "I assure you I can take care of myself. Anyone would be rather stupid to cross me." The queen might look unassuming. With her slender frame and delicate features, but much like her name, the Nightshade possessed qualities more dangerous than anyone might realize.

Aidon trills softly at the child's words, head tilting to the side curiously as he studies this boy who looks so much like his bonded's kin, but doesn't carry their scent. He crane his neck forward, snuffling at his chest and hair, breathing in the new scent gently. Despite his size, Aidon doesn't put any force behind his motions. "No, he ate this afternoon."

Maeve smiles, shaking her head, "He might look dangerous, but he's rather sweet. I promise he won't hurt you." Not unless the boy did something to warrant it and even then, Maeve doubts that Aidon would actually leave him with a serious injury.

Pushing to her feet, the Nightshade gives the boy one more look, head tilting to the side as she does so. "You should get back, dear. It's late and there are people who are no where near as kind as I am out." She reminds him, whistling for Aidon as she sets back off the path, taking one more look at the stars.

They were lovely, but none of them spoke to her. Not here. She'd have to try somewhere else.

~FIN <3~
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
up above the world so high - by Maeve - 04-14-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: up above the world so high - by Mordecai - 04-20-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: up above the world so high - by Maeve - 04-20-2022, 11:51 PM
RE: up above the world so high - by Mordecai - 04-21-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: up above the world so high - by Maeve - 04-21-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: up above the world so high - by Mordecai - 04-22-2022, 09:41 AM
RE: up above the world so high - by Maeve - 05-04-2022, 12:18 AM