walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
He nodded for now and grinned a bit. "The mistress of nature, I also think I have a good chance. Why did you choose Safrin if I may ask? What makes her so special in your eyes? I don't really understand it yet, to be honest. This world still has so many mysteries for me. I put aside all my preconceptions about Voice, but I don't think I was completely neutral about her. I think I will behave better with Frey. I need to behave better," he said firmly.

Darkeye nodded. "They say he was desperate to topple the tower on his enemies. I find that hard to believe, but if that's the case, he was partly responsible for the deaths of many innocent people. I don't know exactly, so I'll have to talk to him again. But the subject is still very confusing." He said openly (Ronin and I are still at the beginning of this topic).
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-20-2022, 05:08 PM