walking the path so many paced a million times
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Perhaps here was where the respect proportions came into play, or at least recognizing the proper way to discuss the deities. They seem a bit more neutral than the others, and have helped Halo a great deal.” Another piece of advice, though whether or not Darkeye would take it again would remain to be seen – learning curves might preside on more cumbersome levels if one simply chose not to listen (again). “Safrin has always been very patient with me. She allowed me to Attune when I asked.” When so many other intervals, trials, and attempts had failed. Or amidst the blunders of his mistakes. In turn, he’d remained loyal – even if he didn’t yearn for all the chains, all the fetters, that could’ve been drawn over his soul.

As for Ronin, and toppling the Tower, Deimos couldn’t say. He wasn’t there. “Who is they? The Ascended?” Would they say anything to keep the penalties away from them? So, perhaps those notions might’ve been taken with a grain of salt – considering all the implications rampaging down the assault lines.
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Deimos - 04-21-2022, 11:00 AM