{SEASONAL EVENT} Dirty Feathers, Better Weather
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She wasn’t expecting him to hear her – she’d noticed that some of the Naturals within the barrier seemed to prefer keeping to themselves, without the help of the Outlanders. Which she could understand to an extent. She didn’t even know if the man was a Natural, but it made sense considering how far out of the way the house was. How he seemed to have a grasp on the home and the surrounding area, how he seemed to work the land.

There was a moment of surprise that crossed her face when he responded, though it almost seemed confused. His voice deep and dark, and she tilted her head for a moment as he seemed to contemplate it. He mentioned a wheelbarrow, and gestured with his hands to the side of the house. Well, no room for introductions, supposed, but hefted her bag – snorting at the idea that a rooster of all things would take her out. But she remained slightly cautious nonetheless.

Approaching the side of the house and through any fencing there might be, she found said wheelbarrow and avoided the chickens the best she could. She righted the wheelbarrow and moved it around the corner to meet up with the stranger, pausing when she reached him and offered a wide grin before moving to drop her bag onto the porch so it was out of the way. “I’m Rexanna, by the way.” She purred to him, though the flirtation wasn’t reflected in her eyes.

So what first?” She questioned, turning to look around at all the things that needed cleaning. What would he prefer she start with or help with, what might make it easier for him. There was a lot, but Rexanna was always up for a challenge. Her exploring after Longnight not an absolute necessity in light of everything that had happened.
I think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love,
we are good people and we've suffered enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} Dirty Feathers, Better Weather - by Rexanna - 03-02-2019, 01:20 AM