{SEASONAL EVENT} Dirty Feathers, Better Weather
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
He mentioned the Rathskeller, and she offered him a brisk nod in response to the question of Vai – whom she assumed to be Vervain. She hadn’t particularly talked to the woman much, but she had been the one that had come to her call of needing a healer. When Rory had come in with Jigano, burnt and bleeding, and standing along deaths door. She offered a small smile, but moved onto her task. Deciding to answer his question of being an Outlander once he returned.

When she had finished and returned, she noticed the dog’s attention remaining on her. Something that she could understand – the gilded girl was a stranger, after all. She’d be a bit put off as well. But Nathaniel returns, and she looks to him despite the dust and dirt she was now covered in. “I’m an Outsider, yeah. I arrived just after Leafchange started, I think.” She mentioned, her uncertainties residing in when she arrived during Leafchange, but she had thought it was right after it began.

Regardless, it seemed Nathaniel had stayed here and braved it rather than go to the Rathskeller. A small chuckle escaped her lips at that. “It was very crowded. People kept coming in all throughout with injuries and – well, it was a sad time.” She finally said, a small frown crossing her features as her thoughts drifted to Ronin, Kiada, Jigano, and others. But she tried to focus on the here and the now. “The ones that made it in, however, are healing. The Spark Bird came as well to offer more protection – though it was too late for some.” She hummed, allowing him to approach the house first, deciding that it was impolite to barge in when she didn’t have any idea of what to expect.

But he had laid out what needed to be done, the porch needed fixing and the rugs needed to be cleaned. “How was it here?” She added, gesturing to the house that was still standing and the dog and chickens that roamed about relatively unharmed. It wasn't so much the danger of Longnight that had effected Rexanna the most, it was mostly the mental stress she had endured during it.
I think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love,
we are good people and we've suffered enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} Dirty Feathers, Better Weather - by Rexanna - 03-02-2019, 04:37 AM