Percussion / strings / winds / words
for Chaele
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
in tenebris est veritas.
She looks back to the edifice again, though not without a moment’s hesitation in taking her eyes from this intelligent creature. Chaele understands the power of metaphor too well-- it is the reason she took what she did-- but to her, this bridge is a commons to be experienced by all. It had not occurred to her that such a place would be protected or watched. It is just like a Torcher to claim that something is harmed because it is shared.

“If I kill a fish for food, have I destroyed the school it swam in? If I cut a log for fire, have I offended every tree in the Greatwood?” She scoffs, but it is more a defensive noise than a dismissive one. “For the last time, I do not know anything about the attack on Stormbreak.”

Her boot crunches softly in the wet sand as she takes a step back, returning her gaze to the mermanta. What she lacks in knowledge of the water and its nuances, perhaps she makes up for in curiosity for the same. “There is power in this place, as you surely already know. It is my work to discover what manner of power it is.”

Messages In This Thread
Percussion / strings / winds / words - by Hadama - 04-20-2022, 02:16 AM
RE: Percussion / strings / winds / words - by Chaele - 04-26-2022, 11:20 PM