[open] the seasons may be a battle of their own
Mordecai Letto

Age: 16 | Height: 5"1 (~155cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Malediction Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mordecai Letto
Mordecai halted at the edge of the flowerbed, dropped to his knees and picked out the plants he needed from the overturned earth. No sooner than he was done collecting what he needed he looked to the fox again, half-expecting to find nothing where he'd last seen the small animal.

Curious.

Though it had scampered away a little, the fox was still there and had resumed its incessant digging. What was it looking for? He didn't think foxes made stashes of food like squirrels, though he wasn't quite so sure anymore. Perhaps more surprisingly, it didn't seem to mind him much, not at all like the skittish animals he'd chased away from the chicken coop more times than he cared to remember. Maybe it belonged to someone, maybe it was tame and trained, though he couldn't fathom why anyone might want a fox as a pet.

"We should strike a deal you and I," Mordecai smiled at the fox, expecting nothing but silence in return. "If you help me find some camphire, I'll help you find whatever it is your looking for."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] the seasons may be a battle of their own - by Mordecai - 05-01-2022, 10:23 PM