[se] one good deed
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
Wessex is certainly far stronger than Sunjata is, but that doesn’t mean that he can’t help in other ways aside from helping to push the tub of water. He does, of course, push the tub but he also works to move the water just a little bit as if to hover it in place so that it’s less heavy for the two of them to push along the sands. The plants are a welcome sight, that the water has been doing something and idly he wonders just how long it’ll take before the plants manage to actually get the terrible sulfuric scent out of the air.

Though he doesn’t intend on visiting this place that often, all things considered. For now, however, Sunjata follows the little footprints, helping to guide the Wraith toward one of the wells, humming his agreements as well. “Over this way.” He rumbles, tugging the tub a bit closer toward one of the little structures.
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-22-2022, 01:35 PM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-25-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-25-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-26-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-27-2022, 12:33 AM