[se] one good deed
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
Sure.” He offers with a chuckle once they reach the well, watching as she goes to lift the tub to pour the water in. Honestly, he had expected to use his magic to move it, but watching her take the tub into her own hands to do the pouring impresses him just enough that he doesn’t think to offer the help either. But he can guide, he certainly can do that.

Between the two of them, they manage to get the water into the well, the tub dropping back to the sand fully empty now as Sunjata helps to get the last little bits out of it as his steel gaze rises to Wessex again, a huff of a laugh leaving him as he nods his agreement. “Oh, very much so.” He agrees with a shake of his head. “I think I’ll have to go with flying home. Together, though, yeah?” He asks, fully expecting the two of them to shift into those monstrous forms of theirs, to take to the sky and head back to the Grounds.

And that’s exactly what ends up happening – Sunjata readjusting his pack of gifts to shift into the dragon shift of his, clutching the bag in sharp talons as he waits for Wessex to shift too – and the two of them head home the rest of the way as a menacing sight in the sky.

- FIN <333
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-22-2022, 01:35 PM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-25-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-25-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Wessex - 04-26-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: [se] one good deed - by Sunjata - 04-27-2022, 12:33 AM