visions are seldom what they seem
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
A pale brow rose high enough to disappear beneath her sharply cut bangs. Pushing away from the tree, Maea made her way through the underbrush until she was about two arms-lengths away from the youth. She held up a hand to her own head, then squinted at him in a measuring way.
"You're about as tall as I am, yet I can bet I'm twice your age," she remarked. "That would make you... what. Twelve? Thirteen at most? Definitely a kid by anyone's standards." She cocked her head aside and smiled at him, offering a chance to contradict her.

"As for not being in my right minds, that would make two of us. Do you have any idea how dangerous this place is?" The question was mild and more inquisitive than accusatory; she actually wanted to know. To hear what he thought about this water-logged, gloomy place he treated like a personal back yard.

The brusque question drew a scowl to her face, that quickly disappeared behind a bored mask. He was not the first person to ask her that; nor was he the rudest. "My mother saw a ghost when she bore me, and that's why I became pale. If I told you that, would you believe it?"

The rustle of wings in the gathering night was a whisper of silk on silk, and the pale girl looked up warily. Two of the crows had left the tree, and began to circle the air above them.
"Is your business finished here, nameless boy?"
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 09:46 PM