visions are seldom what they seem
Mordecai Letto

Age: 16 | Height: 5"1 (~155cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Malediction Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mordecai Letto
That went well.

No story had to be made up, no excuses brought into existence, the woman was just going to leave by herself because. Well... why? The only pain he suffered for it was the small embarrassment of having held out his hand to nothing but air.

Suit yourself, lady.

For a second or two he watched, unmoving, wanting make sure she had really gone before he would be on his way back. Gods he was hungry. What time was it? It was getting dark; darker than he would've liked.

The crows cawed overhead, their circle tightened and it seemed their angry little eyes were permanently fixed on him. Whatever. He'd be home soon, he'd wolf down a meal, chat with some of the girls and then be off to bed and everything would be right with the world.

Doubt gnawed at his mind. He didn't really know why he called out, why he couldn't just let her walk away, it would've been so easy to do...

"Wait...". He dipped his head and hung the key on the necklace back around his neck before he marched after the white lady. "Don't go, you said yourself it isn't safe...".

Will have to do better than that.

"I live at Mother Molly's, do you know where that is?". He strode after her, even started to close the distance now. "I know when a girl, I mean woman is hurting... I'm sorry," he sighed, "I'm sorry if I said something wrong, it's just... I didn't expect you to be here. No one ever comes here."

He wasn't sure exactly what he expected her to do. If she continued to walk he could at least sleep soundly knowing he'd tried to make things right.

Messages In This Thread
visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Mordecai - 04-22-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 09:46 PM