visions are seldom what they seem
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Taking note of the tone and his wry glance her way, Maea simply nodded and asked no more. Questions may crowd her mind, but some things you simply did not talk about with strangers - and age had very little to do with sensitive subjects.

As for the dagger, she simply nodded, accepting his word for it. The offended tone did bring a half smile back to her lips; what a touchy fellow he was. How could so much pride fit into such small a vessel? Not that he was all that small for his age, really.
"That's good. You can keep it, if you wish. Just make sure to bring it next time you go out here." As the land rose and the water receded, so did the deadened trees. When the sound of croaking frogs and buzzing mosquitoes fell away into a distant drone, so too did the birds give up and disappear. She was glad, and made a point of not telling the boy how close he might have been to becoming a meal. Another set of bones, forever lost to the swamp.

When the lights of the city flickered into view, her steps began to slow. When Mordecai issued his offer of shelter and food, her expression warmed - but she shook her head.
"That is very generous of you, but I can't." She looked towards the distant lights. "You probably know that some people are not welcome within the walls of Stormbreak. Well - I am one of those people. Much as I wouldn't mind accompanying you" - though a slight roll of her eyes suggested that the offer of shelter in a brothel wasn't her idea of a good time - "I would rather not turn to stone tonight. My brother would be terribly upset with me if that happened." She laughed airily, and the points of sharp fangs glinted behind her lush lips as if to drive home the point.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: visions are seldom what they seem - by Maea - 04-22-2022, 09:46 PM