[RQ] do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Amun nodded at Alexander. Eyes lingering on the smith for a moment, the potter turned to lead the small group into the woods. Shrugging at Nikolai's question, the guild master rubbed his hands together. "Well, they're trees. Really tough, difficult to escape trees, but still trees. So, you know, axes, fire, presumably wood-boring insects." He chuckled. "Stay away from the sap, though. It's hallucinogenic, and I have no idea how it interacts with our systems."

Making their way through the forest, eventually he held up his hand in a fist as he came to a stop. Before them stood a massive trees with long, drooping branches. Barely visible through the leaves, skeletons of animals large and small, and some human ones, littered the ground.

"Showtime, boys." With that, he strode forward. Brushing against the nearest branch, he hissed as the trap sprang shut. Wood folded around him and he was immobilized in a cage of sticks, branches, and leaves.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] do you ever really crash, or even make a sound? - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 03:39 PM