there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
Even from behind a cloud, the moon illuminated the strange sight below. Granted, neither of the Ascended standing there needed its light to regard the ruins before them.

Squinting, Amun frowned up at the stairs they'd stumbled upon. Rubbing the back of his head, he glanced over at Maea. "I get that there are ruins all over the place but...this is weird, right?" He pointed at the massive set up steps that ended abruptly smack dab in the middle of nowhere.

Reaching out with one foot, he poked at the bottom stair. Zhanshi poked his head out out the ground to nibble on the sole of the potter's boot. However, the landshark's head shot to the side as a strange critter hopped out from under the steps. It was a weird cross of rat and fungus, and Amun's eyes narrowed as he watched it nibbling on some grass. His companion dove under and began tunneling towards the moushroom.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
there's still time to change the road you're on - by Amun - 04-23-2022, 05:31 PM