there's still time to change the road you're on
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
"I feel like I do, when I keep dumping them on you," she murmured, but with a slight smile. "You never complain, and never really ask for anything in return... I love you for it, Amun, don't get me wrong. But I'm also... afraid I'll become a burden on you, somehow. It's not like you were living in a vacuum before I appeared and invaded your time and your space... and your lap..." Her mouth quirked in lazy amusement, though the uncertainty was there. In the lines around her eyes, and the way she kept looking at him. Searching for cues, signs that it was time to back off.

The smile turned wistful at the thought of having her companion returned to her. "I might ask, actually," she replied. "Just... there's a hundred other things I should be working on instead. I know you said it's okay to be selfish, but I don't know if this is really the time for it? Leashes aside." Her eyes rolled slightly at the reminder of his ridiculous joke.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Maea - 04-25-2022, 02:31 AM