there's still time to change the road you're on
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
AMUN
"How awful of me to enjoy your company with no ulterior motive," Amun teased. Reaching down, he brushed some stray strands of hair from her forehead where they'd be tossed by their moving about or the wind. As he did, he shrugged. "Either you can trust me to set boundaries and to know what I want from life or you can continue worrying over nothing. If you do, though, you might be the first Ascended to develop wrinkles." He rubbed at her forehead with his thumb, pushing it up to create the very wrinkles he was warning her against.

Nodding as she brought up the other request she might have for the Voice, the potter smiled down at Maea. "First of all, it's not necessarily selfish. Filling that empty place in your heart will make you better and more effective overall." He paused to let that sink in. "Second, seems like we'll just have to prioritize."

Then he froze. Completely motionless for a moment, he swiveled his head to stare up the steps. "Well I just had a horrible thought." Turning front again, he blinked down at her. "What if...the portal isn't just one way?" He grimaced.
Call it all my mistake
Long as you let me go
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD & SKYLARK <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's still time to change the road you're on - by Amun - 04-25-2022, 02:44 AM