(o) you're not the same, you died along the way
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Rest against my pillow
like the aging winter sun
"Ah. Then he told me about that. Didn't really mention you being there, though." A speculative glance was thrown in Sunjata's direction. Perhaps her brother had taken care not to upset her.

Then she coughed and quickly looked away, at his comment about the shrine. She murmured something that might have been 'of course not' and was terribly glad that she didn't blush the same way she used to in the past, because that would have been a dead giveaway of the guilt she suddenly had to wrestle. "It's still standing, isn't it..." Though perhaps not thanks to her.

Now the party, that was a safe topic to discuss. "Oh, just for the sake of it, I think? Amun said he wanted a party. And someone he talked to had wanted fireworks, but since fire isn't a good idea for us, they had thought of glow stones instead. So I guess it will be a bonfire night without bonfires." She shrugged and actually grinned softly. "To be honest, though? I think it's just an excuse to have some fun. And keep me occupied. Maybe he's growing tired of having me stare at him while he works."

Fondness warmed her tone, and she snorted with amusement - not entirely unlike the potter in question.

"If you're part of his guild, maybe you would like to join in the preparations? Maybe Nate will be awake by the time we're done, and it could be a welcome back party, too."
Only wake each morning to
remember that you're gone
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) you're not the same, you died along the way - by Maea - 05-01-2022, 01:41 AM