[se] who knows the way to make a proper home
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun had sent Maea a note to meet him at a location both of them were probably a bit too familiar with. After gathering supplies, he'd arrived far earlier than he'd told her to be there. Staring at the door for a while, he'd finally sighed and entered into the Chandrakant bakery.

The hinges to the door screeched and he winced. Inside, it was dusty and surprisingly broken down; not for the first time the potter wondered if there was some force in the Hollowed Ground that caused things to decay more rapidly. Shaking his head, he got to work tidying up and repairing what he could, setting his supplies on the cleanest looking counter.

When Maea arrived, he'd glanced up. "Hey. Thanks for coming." He looked around at the space. "I know the whole thing is...complicated, but I thought it would be a shame if the bakery didn't contribute something to Ludo and the spirits. Tradition and all that. Unfortunately, I'm a terrible chef."
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
[se] who knows the way to make a proper home - by Amun - 04-27-2022, 08:23 PM