[se] who knows the way to make a proper home
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
Maea laughed and nodded. "I'd say it does, yes. And it is quicker, I'll give you that." Which was a good thing, all in all, because while the conversation was pleasant as always, the locale was not. While she had never been one to see spirits, ghosts of a not so distant past kept whispering in her ear as they worked, and every moment of quiet was filled to the brim with melancholy.

Stepping aside to let Amun fill up the trays, Maea took the empty bowls and nodded her agreement. "Yes, that should be it. I think they would let these sort of things sit in an ice box for a while before serving, but since it's an offering for spirits... I think it's good like this."

They hadn't really made much of a mess, so cleaning was quickly done. They even left the place with a little less dust than it had when they arrived, which perhaps wasn't the best thing for the little tarts they had created. But she reasoned that spirits must be used to dust motes and cobweb; perhaps it simply enhanced the flavor.

{FIN}
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] who knows the way to make a proper home - by Maea - 04-28-2022, 12:24 AM