[open] waste not
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Wessex hums an agreement as her head gently nods up and down. There’s little she wouldn’t do to ensure her family’s safety, even when it threatens to bring her to brink of all her moral and physical boundaries. Sitting back on her heels to give the dragon another warning glance, the demigod is surprised by the Shaman’s offer and hesitates a moment - after all, it was the stranger’s immediate find, not hers. Still, who is she to say no? Anything might be a potential boon in their fight. “If you’re sure…” the Wraith asks, giving plenty of time for the other to change her mind before reaching over to add the cloak to the staff.

“Thanks. I’m not good around fire, so - I’ll leave that to you. But if you ever need anything, come to the Grounds and let them know I owe you a favor. They’ll get you whatever you need.” She starts to push herself up from the muddy ground, bringing the staff and the weird cloak thing with her. “Come on Loki, let’s get home before it rains.” The companion leaps over the corpse and wraps herself, cat-style, around her bonded’s legs, before the demigod teleports them back to the Grounds.

-------------

Wessex has taken the following from Nepthele's body, with permission from both Brit and Cith.

Type: Dark | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Ludo's Rags | A shawl made of pitch dark, lightweight material. The wearer will not feel cold or the effects of the cold, regardless of the temperature. You look spooky.

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Greatwood Staff | A staff carved from one of the Mathair's branches, bejewelled with precious gems from the Whispershore and infused with Ascended fluid. When tapped twice in succession against a surface, basic Ascended upgrades are nullified within 5ft of the staff for 1 post. One use per thread.

{Fin}
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[open] waste not - by Chaele - 04-30-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: [open] waste not - by Wessex - 05-15-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Chaele - 05-16-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Wessex - 05-18-2022, 07:09 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Chaele - 05-19-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Wessex - 05-19-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Chaele - 05-20-2022, 07:06 PM
RE: [open] waste not - by Wessex - 05-26-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: [open] waste not - by Chaele - 05-31-2022, 02:37 AM