[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Always wanna help if I can." Emmett said, walking with a bit more confidence to the bar, where he asked for a glass of water; just something to sip while he worked so that the exhaustion would not be coupled with thirst. "...I uh, don' recognise ya. Do you work here?" While he had not ever lived in town, Emmett knew most familiar faces here well; if he didn't know someone he usually assumed them an Outlander, and he knew how Vervain liked to take those in.

With some water in his throat and determination in his mind he set forward to pick up a few chairs by the bar, neatly slotting them under the table. The action took more effort than it should have done, clearly a strain for him, but he didn't complain or ask for help.

"If..if ya need to move stuff outta here, if we get a cart or somethin' I can do that." He offered. Transporting carts and bags of things had always been his main job given his animal form; it was such a normal part of his life he didn't think to mention that to her. "I guess it depends how bad it is everywhere else...Where are we dumpin' rubbish?"

Ok, Here It Goes

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Melita - 03-02-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Emmett - 03-03-2019, 11:47 AM