[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, well tha's real nice of you." Emmett replied with a wide smile, thinking a lot of Melita for returning to help. A lot of people who had stayed here hadn't; it was why the place still looked like such a pigsty. "Oh, nah, I work up at my familie's...at...uh..." He suddenly looked lost, like a little boy unbalanced in a world he didn't yet know. "...My...farm."

There was a quiet moment after where he said nothing but worked further, moving chairs and picking up rubble and trash, placing it in piles on the tops of tables. "Oh! Emmett." He took her hand and shook it with a easy friendliness.

He surveyed the room with her, but he saw something good; a job to be done that could consume his mind and take him away from his thoughts. "Errr..I mean, I'm sure we could clear outta space somewhere for a fire. Lotsa people have stuff to burn. And I can carry stuff there."

"I can be a donkey, so." He awkwardly fitted in, not knowing how else to bring it up.

Ok, Here It Goes

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Melita - 03-02-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] feel like whistling - by Emmett - 03-04-2019, 04:19 PM