Polar Eyes
Quest turn-in for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
He came bearing strange gifts to the Citadel's Shrine:

Four bottles made of thick, heavy glass to survive the journeys he had made. One holding a viscous black mud from the Feverlands swamp. One containing clear ocean water that sparkled with salt. One packed with snow, gathered under the moonlight. And one seemingly empty of all but air captured high in the skies above the starlit well of Hak Etme.

There was also a star the size of a hand painstakingly carved all in one piece from a block of perfectly clear ice.

Tal fussed with the placement of bottles and offering, finally getting them arranged just so on the altar before setting the goggles in front of the bottles. Boreal sprawled beside him, yawning by the time he was through so that he shot her a look of fond exasperation.

"Okay, okay, don't rush me," he admonished the dragon before trying to clear his mind and find the words he'd been practicing all day.

"Hello, Safrin. Are you doing well? I, uh, I hope you had a good Leafchange. I went all over Caido an' I met a lot of new people an' I've brought the things you asked. If now's a good time for you. If you're not busy, I mean." He winced as his nervous excitement led to a stumbling babble that he finally bit back with an embarrassed flush, reaching up to rub the back of his neck as he looked down at the feet of the shrine.

Quest objectives:
1. Water from the arclight ocean: {PQ} one, two punch
2. Snow from the Tundra: Time in a bottle
3. Mud from the Feverlands: {open} fear and then nothing
4. Air from a significant height: {SE} Bone dry

Messages In This Thread
Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-03-2022, 04:33 AM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Safrin - 05-04-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-06-2022, 05:19 AM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Safrin - 05-06-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Polar Eyes - by Talyson - 05-07-2022, 01:50 AM