Personal Quest Sheep shifting [seasonal event]
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
It took her most of the day, but with the aid of her dog and the laws of attraction as the flock grew larger, she was able to round up all the sheep in the vicinity. It would have been faster with two dogs and more experienced helpers, but she was happy to find the fence gate mended and a pile of dead Magna waiting for her when she returned home.  

"Well done!" she called to Peter, "Let's just get these troubkemakers sorted, then we'll be done for the day." She was pleased; now it would be easy to count the sheep, and they had plenty of food for supper thanks to the worms.

It was rather a bit harder not to laugh when Adam finally came dragging, covered by mud from head to toe and with a ram meekly held by either horn. It seemed that the mud had helped cover up the smell of the young dragon, and once the horrible threat was gone and their foe had been properly banished, the two kings of the meadow finally decided it was time to go home.

"Why don't you come on inside, Adam, I'll draw you a bath and find some clean clothes? There's supper too if you would like, I owe you plenty for your help!"

More astonishing would be the tale of how Lucas had lobbed the heads off two giant plant lions before rescuing the injured ewe. Maea smiled appreciatively, but remained sceptical at the story. It seemed just a bit too unreal that the creatures had whithered and drifted off like dandelion seeds in the wind. But the sheep was returned and would be alright with some care, and for that Maea was grateful... even if the circumstances were suspect.

"You too, stay for dinner! Thank you so much, to all of you! I really appreciate this. Don't forget to let me know how you want to do with your fee; If you was the lamb I promised, let me know any time!"

Thank you for bringing the sheep back home! The PQ has been completed, good job!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-06-2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-09-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Lucas - 03-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-12-2019, 05:39 AM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-12-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Lucas - 03-13-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Maea - 03-16-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Peter - 03-18-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Sheep shifting [seasonal event] - by Adam - 03-19-2019, 03:43 PM