last call
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

The deal is going well.

Of course it is, she’s the one heading it. Ru’s ego is well-earned in many ways, but in this she knows there is no room for denial. That’s why she was the one chosen to fly out of course; Hotaru is simply the best her firm has. They don’t waste her time lightly. Ru would never entertain that. This club occupies her evenings on her firm’s dime, keeping her plied with her favorite drink and music that perfectly straddles the line between thumping bass and classier notes.

The views, of course, are merely an additional bonus.

Hotaru never takes a partner on these assignments. It’s in her contract, and it’s part of her pull at the company. She will get them the deal they want, and only rack up a bill equivalent to a singular person (even if that person does have expensive taste), but they must trust her to work her magic. And not complain about her proclivities, of course. Hotaru won’t suffer fools, and too many at headquarters fit the bill. Add that to being a single woman, and it means each evening is spent with only the company of a very, very beautiful bottle server sporadically popping in for conversation.

Good company, visually at least. Hotaru is normally not the type to flirt with staff - far too aware of the unfair advantage she has, as the person not only tipping them but a well-paying customer in the eyes of their employer - but Cordelia (as she’d introduced herself) makes her question her own normally strict integrity.

Ah, speak of the devil.

Cordeli arrives at the perfect time; as she always does. The rain outside is foreign to her, a rarity back home, and as such mesmerizing. It makes it easy to get whisked away in her own thoughts, and when she glances down at her glass it is tellingly empty. No wonder Cordelia has arrived. She is quite good at her job after all. Ru’s eyes slide over to her server, and she languidly stretches her legs, crossing them the other way and bouncing her heeled foot idly to the music’s beat. Heterochromatic eyes slide from Cordelia’s feet to her eyes, somehow both elegant and shameless in her perusal. “Ru, dearest, as I’ve told you before.” Reclining slightly, she pops the top button of her perfectly pressed white undershirt, shamelessly revealing her cleavage - and affording a little breathing room, warmed by the alcohol in her system. Stares at Cordelia a long moment, and sucks her tongue in a soft click of consideration. “When do you get off, Cordelia? Surely soon. You’ve been tending to me all night, and I’m one of the only ones remaining.” Refusing to reveal her hand too early, but wondering if tonight she might change the pattern.
Baby it's primal, I want you on all fours
before I let you walk, gotta show me how you crawl
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
last call - by Cordelia - 05-06-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: last call - by Hotaru - 05-06-2022, 01:56 AM
RE: last call - by Cordelia - 05-06-2022, 02:17 AM
RE: last call - by Hotaru - 05-06-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: last call - by Cordelia - 05-06-2022, 03:29 AM