[se] stealing away, like time (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
Somewhere behind her, the young purse snatcher scrabbled to his feet and darted off into the crowd. Maea was not interested in playing enforcer now that she had her things back, and let him go. Her attention was on the slender woman, and the comb that was extended towards her. She blinked and accepted it, before checking the contents of her bag again.

"Ah, that it did. Thank you again! It seems I really was wrong, before. I am sorry - it looked like you were trying to steal that bracelet, not just try it on." Smile widening slightly as the apple was accepted from her hand, Maea looped the satchel over her head and shoulder, so that it couldn't be so easily parted from her again. "I hope I didn't prevent you from buying it; that stall had some decent quality. With those prices he can't be making much of a profit today." A look of sympathy crossed her face; good quality never payed as much as it was worth on fairs like these.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[se] stealing away, like time (open) - by Pihu - 05-08-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: [se] stealing away, like time (open) - by Maea - 05-12-2022, 07:09 PM