[seasonal event] Toil and trouble
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
The ladder fell away, and Maea fell, and after a dizzying, swooping sensation of nothing she landed with a thud on the ground. It was not a terribly high fall, but certainly enough to knock the air out of her lungs. For a few horrible seconds she could neither inhale nor exhale, until suddenly all the air came rushing back in through her mouth.

Frost, like the happy bounding dog she was, left the boring boy that did not wsnt to play and came rushing to check on her mistress. Conveniently enough the girl was on the ground not, and the shepherd took this opportunity to lick the pale girl all over the face. Maea, who coughed and winced from the pain in her back - she had landed on the ladder, but not on the shears, thank Vi, Rae and Mort! - did not find this at all helpful.

"Get off me, you stupid brat!" she splurted; then quickly snatched the collar of the enthusiastic animal when she seemed about to head for the boy again. The sudden movement sent a searing paib dowb her spine that made her gasp, but still the girl held on. Maea looked up at the stranger, not quite daring to move just yet, and tried a smile that ended up as more of a grimace.

"I'm fine, I think. Sorry about the dog, she's the sweetest thing but a bit... overexcited about people. She won't hurt you."

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Maea - 03-02-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Seiji - 03-07-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Maea - 03-08-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Seiji - 03-09-2019, 06:37 AM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Seiji - 03-13-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Maea - 03-16-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Remi - 03-25-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: [seasonal event] Toil and trouble - by Maea - 03-25-2019, 07:11 PM