Simple Gifts
for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The courier jerked upright at the voice that warmed the chilly air, but his surprise swiftly shifted to wonder at the sight of the god. He bobbed his head in an awkward nod of affirmation at the purred observation, but Frey's casual comfort eased some of his own tension and as the offerings were accepted Tal took a breath of the cinnamon-scented air and let his hand fall back into his lap. "The greenhouse has been a big help," he agreed. Pale eyes were bright with enthusiasm as he leaned forward a little. "Bein' able to grow fruits an' veggies even in Deepfrost is a real life-saver!" Sometimes literally, in the case of medicinal herbs.

"And the dome over the Citadel, too. Bein' able to walk around even when its coldest out an' see friends and family... It's incredible. So, thank you for that!" He took a deep breath then, focusing on Frey's question and the impetus for his prayer.

"Actually, it was the dome that I wanted to ask about. Or at least something' like it, but smaller." He lifted his hands in a gesture of trying to shrink down a sphere, brow furrowing in concentration. "Could you make somethin' like it, that keeps the weather from hurtin' folks, but sized for one person?" Nervous excitement caused him to add: "The ravens don't always get through in Deepfrost, an' I was tryin' to find a way to run deliveries to and from Halo - and everywhere else, I guess - all year round." It was hard work, but Tal loved his job and chafed at the limits to his travels that came with Deepfrost.

Messages In This Thread
Simple Gifts - by Talyson - 05-11-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Simple Gifts - by Frey - 05-14-2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Simple Gifts - by Talyson - 05-16-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: Simple Gifts - by Frey - 05-17-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Simple Gifts - by Talyson - 05-17-2022, 07:11 PM