salvation in the heavens
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

After the encounter with the hell house, Maeve is eager to seek out Safrin again, wanting more information that could possibly get her a step closer to this relic. With her offering in hand, Maeve climbs the now familiar stairs, Aidon trailing behind her like he always does. Ever watchful and protective. Approaching the altar, Maeve takes a moment to clear off the granules of sand that have collected, placing fresh candles on the stone and lighting some incense for the hell of it. She lights the candles next and carefully places her offering out. A diadem that she found at the festival and thinking that the moonstones were incredibly fitting for the goddess.

"Safrin, I'm here for a few reasons. Pressing reasons. With the war looming around the corner I worry for the safety of Torchline. We have the fountain and that will do wonders for keeping us together, but I can't help feeling that we'll be vulnerable without something to defend ourselves. I've seen what Ronin can do with the constellations you've given him and was thinking we could have something similar?" The Nightshade begins, knowing not to waste her time, getting straight to the matter at hand. "I- I also found out about the location of a potential relic. In Stormbreak. I was hoping you might be able to give me some more information it."

Maeve is here to pick up a RQ for TL and ask about the relic!

A constellation {Scorpia, Hydra (giant sea serpent), etc.) that can be called down by the current leader to act as a guardian for Torchline when the region is threatened.
Come away little lamb come away to the slaughter
To the one appointed to see this through

Messages In This Thread
salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-11-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-15-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: salvation in the heavens - by Maeve - 05-15-2022, 05:10 PM